sshd in Windows 2003 server

daniel daniel.pinol@scytl.com
Fri Dec 10 17:05:00 GMT 2004

Thanks Bill,
your suggestion did the trick. It wouldn't be a bad idea to remind at
/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh.README that sshd only works if cygwin is
installed for all users (which is obvious, though)

That's what I did to fix it
*delete the sshd_server
*remove the NT service with "cygrunsrv --remove sshd"
*Run the cygwin setup just changing "Just Me" to "All Users"
*rerun ssh-host-config

best regards