Win32::GUI cygwin patch

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Thu Dec 2 00:45:00 GMT 2004

Laurent ROCHER schrieb:
>     Win32::GUI version 1.0 is availlable at Sourceforge.

Sorry that I touched cygwin too late, but I did it at last.
After 0.503 the last time, back in 2000.
All samples work, but I didn't check the latest enhancements, esp.
ImageList.

Attached are the needed fixes for cygwin:

ToolTip.xs should be renamed to Tooltip.xs. (It matters!)
Makefile_m.PL can be safely removed. I've put the mingw stuff back in.

I've added a small cygwin.c for a missing function, and add a small stub
lib (currently called libcomctl-cyg.a) dynamically.
I don't check if future versions of -lcomctl32 already define this.

    itoa
    ImageList_Duplicate@4
    ImageList_DrawIndirect@4
    ImageList_Copy@20