Workaround TeTeX installation failure? (TeXMacs)

Andreas Seidl seidlcw@gmx.net
Tue Aug 31 13:52:00 GMT 2004

> Chuck White wrote:
>

>> The standard Cygwin installation fails to completely install TeTeX
>> (2.0.2-1 or 2.0.2-13), which causes TeXMacs installation to fail
>> (required fonts not found in nonexistent directories).

TeXmacs requires tetex-bin tetex-base tetex-extra tetex-devel (see [1]),
this should install a fully featured TeTeX on your machine.

@Jan: please tell me, if there has been a rearrangement (new/other
package names) of the TeTeX distribution recently.

@Chuck: please make sure you've read

>> only been 'using' Linux for less than 24 hours, I'd appreciate some
>> help in

Cygwin is not Linux.

Andreas
--