cygglut-3.dll: W32.Magistr.B FOUND

Miroslav Rovis m.rovis@inet.hr
Fri Aug 20 01:17:00 GMT 2004

Robert McNulty Junior wrote:

> Miroslav Rovis wrote:
>
>> Arturus Magi wrote:

If you read the previous mail on this subject, can you tell me how can
the same
package in question on all three or four mirrors I tried (and I assume
others would show
the same) be really infected, only on my machine?
I have no other Cygwin files whatsoever infected but that package
(freeglut-xxx)...
And did you see those pages, and did you get what they meant, on clamav
(see my previous mails)?
Clamav *had* false positives of this virus.
But surely, thanks for you care!
Miro