Trouble with home

Robert Pollard rpollard@apple.com
Thu Aug 19 19:09:00 GMT 2004

Hello all,

I am installing Cygwin on a Win2K3 server and it absolutely refuses to
create a home directory under the Cygwin directory.  All my other
installations have created a home directory under Cygwin.

This is creating problems with some scripts I wrote because the home is
in "Documents and Settings..." instead of /home...

Is there a way to force it to create the home directory in Cygwin or do
I have to accept it as is?  BTW, the login is a domain user instead of
a local user.  This is the only difference I know between other
installations and this one.

Thanks for any help,

Robert