Windows XP SP2 - anybody tried it yet?

Avery Bunker code_cyberwar@hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 21:54:00 GMT 2004

I had problems with KDE. The firewall blocked it so I could not start KDE.
After I took off Service Pack 2 it ran just fine. I looked at the firewall
but not being a KDE expert had no clue on what ports needed to be added and
which ones did not. It did add two services into the firewall that KDE used
but ot still would not start. It would freeze on the splash screen.