How to set the colors of terminfo's standout mode?

Alejandro López-Valencia dradul@etb.net.co
Thu Apr 29 16:52:00 GMT 2004

At 08:27 a.m. 29/04/2004, Frank Slootweg wrote:
>   Also Alejandro's escape sequences do not work for me. \e[00;30m gives
>me black text on a white background (i.e. no change) and \e[01;30m gives
>me light-grey text on a white background. 01 is Bold, so according to
>Alejandro that should give me white (text), but it gives me light-grey.

My mistake. I spoke from the top of my head, as you see in the code listing
I sent yesterday, White is actually \e[01;37m. Barry Buchbinder's
explanation is  far clearer than anything I would be able to come up with.
Hope that it gets you on your way.

Cheers

Alejo

--