How to set the colors of terminfo's standout mode?

Alejandro López-Valencia dradul@etb.net.co
Wed Apr 28 12:56:00 GMT 2004

At 04:33 a.m. 28/04/2004, Frank Slootweg wrote:
>   So I think the standout/'inverse video' colors are set somewhere else,
>but I do not know where. That is the problem, and is confirmed by the
>fact that "tput smso" shows the same behaviour. (BTW, the normal,
>non-inverse-video, colors for a "Command Prompt" 'DOS' window are set in
>the Properties of that window, but there there are no settings for
>inverse-video.)

Gotcha. I missed that part.

OK. In my experience, you can set the fg/bg colors the way you want by
modifying the system settings in the shortcut (right-click on window bar
and modify properties there), or by using *bold colors* in your
definitions. For some reason, in the win32 console \e[00;30m is grey and
\e[01;30m is white.

--
Alejandro López-Valencia
http://dradul.tripod.com/