[OT] Email address. Re: i want to re-download all packages... how?

Jani tiainen redetin@luukku.com
Fri Apr 23 09:40:00 GMT 2004

Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:

> So do it once that way to get the installed packages and then run it again
> to get the uninstalled packages.
>
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 05:43:21PM +0200, electa wrote:
>
>>it selects only my installed packs,  but not the other. i want all for my
>>cygwin-CD!
>>
>>"Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes" <sthoenna@efn.org> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Please feed the spammers my email address; it can only be a drop in the
> bucket over the 10-30 Mb/day I get now.  :)

Everyone who writes on a mailinglist that will be archived on net in
very searchable way shouldn't expose real e-mail address.

This is like leaving your door unlocked while leaving your house/apartment.