Souldn't we put [cygwin] or [CygXwin] here depending on the question?

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Fri Apr 16 20:09:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 03:20:01PM -0400, Jim Scheef wrote:
>I have been trying for weeks to find a way to sort these messages in
>the Netscape 7 version of Mozilla Mail.  Nothing has worked.  Adding a
>consistent flag to the subject line like [cygwin] would make the
>sorting trivial.  If it took the list administrator 15 minutes to make
>this change, it could save the list users many man-years of effort
>trying to make the filtering work in their email clients.

Sorry.  The list administrator is not interested in having *his* email
cluttered with extraneous words in the subject.

It is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.  Is that clear?  No amount of pleading is
going to change the policy in any group that I run.

cgf