Cygwin setup window size, why no maximize button enabled ?

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Fri Apr 16 14:53:00 GMT 2004

Ed,

You've missed the main messages in most of those threads, which send you
to the Setup snapshots page (<http://cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/>).  The
"bloody hard" feature has already been implemented.  And before you ask
why the resizable version of setup hasn't been released officially yet, do
review the "meanness" discussions. :-)
	Igor
P.S. (To the OP) FWIW, just enabling the "maximize" button would have been
worthless, as the chooser is a custom widget, so explicit resizing code
had to be written for it.

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu