Cygwin v1.5.5-1: g++ produces "Entry Point Not Found" error

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Sat Sep 27 01:31:00 GMT 2003

Ken,

Please make sure your mailer honors the Reply-To: header.

FWIW, your cygcheck output looks pretty normal -- I don't see any reason
for the messages you're getting.

Are you still getting them, BTW?  Did you reboot since you tried g++ last?
Did the reboot help?

If not, did you search for copies of cygwin1.dll *outside* of your Cygwin
tree?  I specifically mentioned them in the last line of my message.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu