Error while running a .exe file in bash

Kishen Bahudhanam galtj67@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 05:44:00 GMT 2003

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this issue. The
problem is resolved if I use: ./tx.exe.
I still don't understand the error message though.
If bash is not able to find the program, then filename
completion shouldn't work, isn't it? For example if I
just type:
    >. t
bash completes the file name to tx.exe (this is the
only executable in the current directory starting with
t).

To make it actually run, I need to type:
   >./tx.exe

Thanks again to everyone.