[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 3.3.3-1, gcc-mingw-20030911-2

Andy Lindsay andy_cyg@ananam.com
Sun Sep 21 15:48:00 GMT 2003

In message <20030921000411.86E4632A822@redhat.com>, Christopher Faylor
<cygwin@cygwin.com> writes
>I've moved all of the latest gcc stuff out of "test" and into "current".
>This is the standard gcc 3.3.1 release from gcc.gnu.org + patches from
>Danny Smith and (to a vastly lesser extent) me.  If you are interested
>in checking these sources out of gcc's cvs repository, the branch tag is
>cygming331.  But, please, no questions about where to go or how to do
>that on the cygwin list.  Go to gcc.gnu.org for that kind of info.

Hi,

It looks to me as if you've moved gcc 3.3.1 but not gcc-mingw-20030911-2
- the latter still appears to be marked as test.

Thanks,

--
Andy Lindsay