SSHD, Cygwin and Windows 2003 : continued with user rights

Olivier ALLART olivier.allart@speeq.com
Thu Sep 18 14:26:00 GMT 2003

Thanks for the tip.
I decided to get rid of this stupid iisreset and use instead a command like
net start/stop msftpsc/w3svc

works fine whith whatever administrator

Olivier