Available for testing: gcc-3.3.1-1 and gcc-mingw-20030911-1

Rolf Campbell Endlisnis@mailc.net
Sat Sep 13 16:20:00 GMT 2003

Is this new gcc supposed to be ABI compatible with 3.2.x?  Because I
can't link in libraries compiled with an older version of cygwin g++.

/c/temp/cppunit-1.8.0/src/cppunit/TestSucessListener.cpp: undefined
reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'
/c/temp/cppunit-1.8.0/src/cppunit/../../include/cppunit/TestListener.h:33:
undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'

I get about 200 of those.

Oh, and my cygcheck took 3.4seconds.