Potential exim/minires VPN problem

Jason Tishler jason@tishler.net
Fri Sep 12 21:07:00 GMT 2003

Pierre,

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 04:45:07PM -0400, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> Jason Tishler wrote:
> > Any ideas on how to further debug this problem?
>
> Yes, run exim with the resolver debug flag set, exim -d+resolver

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I found the following:

Unfortunately, when I added "-d+dns+resolver" to the following:

    /proc/registry/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/exim/Parameters/AppArgs

I didn't see any see any difference in exim's log file.  Does the
debugging output go to a different exim log file?

Jason