File name completion in bash completes to .lnk

Andrew DeFaria ADeFaria@Salira.com
Fri Sep 12 03:05:00 GMT 2003

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> So, the eventual cygcheck output reveals that the problem is this:
>
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-09/msg00569.html
>
> Which should be fixed in tonight's snapshot.

Ah, duh. Sorry I should have thought of that. I guess I have
sufficiently hidden the fact that my home directory is on a mount point!
Even from myself :-)

Actually I'm not sure if I would have made the connection - I do vaguely
recall something about .lnk's showing up on network paths.

Thanks for the quick diagnosis and impending fix.

===
Obligatory witty saying: Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaay..