Diff information

Editor of PoliSource polisource@hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:55:00 GMT 2003

I was looking for instructions on how to use the diff tools that come with
cygwin, but all I could find is a short description of diffutils during
setup, and a "ldesc" in the file setup.ini, but setup.ini opened in Notepad,
which doesn't seem like the correct program for easy reading of that file.
Could someone tell me how to properly view the data, including the long
descriptions, in setup.ini, or point me to a tutorial on using the diff
tools in cygwin?

Thanks,
Barry