Diff information

Editor of PoliSource polisource@hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:50:00 GMT 2003

Could someone tell me how to properly view the data, including
> >the long descriptions, in setup.ini, or point me to a tutorial on using
>the
> >diff tools in cygwin?
>
>man diff

Thanks. I think I used that a long time ago, but I rarely use the command
line so I forgot. Unfortunately, it doesn't work at my command line for some
reason, but I found other sources for the manpages by searching Google. I
also stumbled across information on the help command (diff --help), which
does work at my command line.