pthread problem with latest cygwin dll snapshot

Arash Partow arashp@hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:39:00 GMT 2003

Hi Thomas,

I'll try doing as you have suggested, I'll rebuild the dll and see how
things turn out from there.

One thing I forgot to mention in my previous e- mail, was that when you run
multiple instances of ThreadTest, when they start crashing, the Error
Windows that pop-up all have the same "referenced memory" location. I just
thought this is rather strange.

1 thing though, did you try piping the stdout to tee? I found that doing
that was a sure way of crashing it.

Anywayz thanx heaps for the help so-far I'll get back to you after I get
the building done.

Regards

Arash Partow

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net

.