cygpath hangs from postinstall scripts when called like $(cygpath -S) but not otherwise

Hannu E K Nevalainen garbage_collector@telia.com
Tue Oct 7 21:31:00 GMT 2003

I will be investigating the problem in every way that anyone can think of as
time permits. No promises though, as usual.
I'll have to learn bits and pieces of cvs and gdb for starters - I'll do my
best.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59?16.37'N, 17?12.60'E
-- UTC+01, DST -> UTC+02  --
--END OF MESSAGE--