configuring cygwin-setup: ../cfgaux/configure: No such file or directory

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Tue Oct 7 08:47:00 GMT 2003

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#CVS_keeps_changing_file_permissions__why_does_it_do_that_

> which suggests that it is possible to check the
> executable status of the file in the cvs repository
> (given file level access to the repository), although
> you probably know that.

Ah. Looks like we have found the problem. bootstrap.sh isn't executable in
the repository. Also, a number of header files *are* executable.

Robert, I'll do some chmodding, shall I?

Max.