please do help me out

schumii srinivasan vishak_srinivas@hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 12:35:00 GMT 2003

hi everybody,
i am a new user to this group and hope there are lots to help me out here.
i am doing my theses in MANETs and for that i am using the ns-2 simulator.
this ns-2 needs cygwin with X-free 86 in it. i  think iam able to install
cygwin without any problem but when i check for this x-free86 using a
command which is given in the cygwin documentation  it does not work and its
replying that its not being installed properly.

can anyone please giveme a clear idea and method to install this cygwin
stuff and make xfre86 also in it safely. plese do anybody help me as soon as
possible.

;with regards,
vishak srinivasan