Installation from locally stored packages

Graucsh jgogolin@tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 26 22:11:00 GMT 2003

My suggestion here (clearly with far too few words), was to download the
source package from Setup.exe.  That source package "scp"ed over,
"configure"d, and "make"d just nicely to/on the SuSE box here :)

Not the first I've used Cygwin sources to update the software running on
our 'nix server.

But my apologies for contributing to an off-topic... er... topic.