insight debugger locks up

y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 14 20:44:00 GMT 2003

lol,

Weird.  It appears it is a kbhit problem.  For some reason even on that line way
up top, if I just press a key on the console screen from the debugger, the
program continues.  But stepping through appears to be messed up.  I have to put
breakpoints everywhere.

Is there some incompatibility with stepping through code and kbhit.

Yamin

Quoting y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca: