exim with embedded perl v5.8.2 broken

Patrick Eisenacher eisenacher@fillmore-labs.com
Wed Nov 12 10:35:00 GMT 2003

I don't know why, but the first mails didn't make it through onto the
list, but now I subscribed, so this one should make it.

I attached the output of strace. Perhaps anybody can see where the
problem is. I'm still clueless.

And yes, perl.o was indeed recompiled when I rebuilt exim. I even
removed the compiler optimization flag, but that didn't help neither.

If more info is needed to get this beast going, please let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick