problem with lftp 2.6.8-1 postinstall script

Mark Blackburn marklist@fangorn.ca
Sat Nov 8 06:21:00 GMT 2003

I apologize for the trouble this is causing people. I'm looking into
this problem now.
I didn't test the install with setup. I just ran my postinstall script
by hand to test it. I don't know why installing with setup is having
this effect.

For now I suggest that no one installs the lftp-2.6.8 package.

I also ask that this package be removed from the cygwin.com ftp server
until I can package a 2.6.8-2 version.

Mark Blackburn