gvim & cygwin

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Thu May 15 19:11:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003, McVey, Iain wrote:

> I can't seem to find a package for gvim, or even a package for vim that
> includes gvim.
>
> Where should I look?
>
> Thanks,
> - Iain -

Elsewhere. :-)

Seriously, though, if you can't find it on <http://cygwin.com/packages/>,
that means the package is not officially available (or supported).  If you
can find an implementation on the net, you're welcome to use it, of
course, but you'll have to address any questions or problems to whoever
made it available.

FWIW, AFAIK, there is no gvim compiled for Cygwin, but I've been known to
err. ;-)
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II