cygipc (and PostgreSQL) XP problem resolved!

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sat May 10 17:42:00 GMT 2003

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 07:37:02PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 01:16:29PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 01:06:01PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> >Given the sizes of the various fields of st, there are obvious problems
>> >with aliasing here.
>>
>> But, be advised that I'm in the process of changing the inode field to
>> a long long so I'm not sure that we wouldn't be just pushing this off
>> a little further.
>
>Uhm... didn't I discuss this away already multiple times?

Yes, and, as far as I can tell, the last time I asked if this would cause
problems no one responded.  You volunteered to make the changes at one
point but I've got most of the changes sitting in my sandbox already.

cgf