running setup does nothing

David T-G davidtg-cygwin@justpickone.org
Thu May 1 11:59:00 GMT 2003

Max --

...and then Max Bowsher said...
%
% David T-G wrote:
% > ...and then Max Bowsher said...
% > % running setup, type "echo %ERRORLEVEL%", and tell us what that outputs.
% >
% > It reports that 'ECHO is on', which just tells me that ERRORLEVEL is not
% > defined.
%
% Yuck. I hate command.com. On cmd.exe that would have shown you the return
% code.

Oh, good point.  Hang on; let me run a little IF ERRORLEVEL script...

Crap -- I've forgotten how after all of these years :-/  I used to have a
good test for it, too, going from 255 to 127 to ... to 0.

Thanks & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"