cygwin + apache + php problem

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Mon Mar 31 19:33:00 GMT 2003

What user is apache running as?  Does *that* user have read/execute
permission on libphp4.dll?

Also, the names of the groups are irrelevant -- internally, only the
numeric IDs are handled, and the group names are there only for display
purposes.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II