cygwin + apache + php problem

Adam Csillag ca215@hszk.bme.hu
Sun Mar 30 22:56:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
I'm having problems starting apache with php. I get the following error,
when I run /usr/sbin/apachectl start :

Syntax error on line 236 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/libphp4.dll into server: dlopen: Win32 error 998
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Line 236 contains this: LoadModule php4_module        lib/apache/libphp4.dll

I have my libphp4.dll in the /usr/lib/apache directory, I've checked if I
have all the stuff needed by cygcheck /usr/lib/apache/libphp4.dll, and I
have also rebased the dll's. What can the problem be? I'm using Win XP SP1.
Thanks in advance:

Adam