I can jam cygwin in 2 minutes - can you?- "Cannot fork: Permission denied" jam

Mike W. mw487@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 18:37:00 GMT 2003

Thanks.  Unfortunately for me, I am running sp3.

Cygwin Win95/NT Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Fri Mar 21 16:37:16 2003

Windows 2000 Professional Ver 5.0 Build 2195 Service
Pack 3

Can you please send me the output of

cygcheck -sr > cygcheck_Elfyn_McBratney.txt

(my cygcheck is already posted to the list:

)

Did you mean that you ran the script and jammed your
cygwin, or that you recognize the symptoms?

If you have not run the script, would you mind doing
so
and sending me about 100 K or more of output?  I doubt
the list needs to see it.  But I am interested in the
facts.

Thanks.  I am nothing if not persistent.  And likely
I am nothing.