vim quits and cygwin window contents not restored

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Mon Mar 24 23:43:00 GMT 2003

Larry,

It used to work for me, but a recent update has caused it to cease
working for me, too. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which--wasn't there an
ncurses update recently? Perhaps when it's convenient, I'll try to back
up to see if that makes screen restore start working again.

One other thing I've noticed is that "less" restores the screen but Vim
doesn't.

For the hell of it, "cygcheck -s -v" output is attached.

Randall Schulz