Added setup.exe to User's Guide

Pierre A. Humblet pierre.humblet@ieee.org
Sun Mar 23 18:49:00 GMT 2003

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 10:39:40AM -0600, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> I put a several people's comments inline here.

Nice work, Joshua, thanks.

I would still make the "Install For" explanation more direct.
Something like:

The Install For options of All Users or Just Me should always be
All Users, except if you do not have write access to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE in the registry or the All Users Start Menu,
even if you are the only user planning to use Cygwin on the machine.
Checking the "Just Me" may/will cause daemons such as crond and sshd
to malfunction.

The next paragraph about ntsec is not particularly relevant at this
point and is not related to having a "large" domain.

Pierre