xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheetsv1.60.1

Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com
Sat Mar 22 15:10:00 GMT 2003

Robert Collins said on 19 Feb 2003 07:57:58 +1100:
> Yes, and this takes the current version from 'old' to 'old + buggy'.
> I've upped my priority to get a new release out. Uhmm, end of the week
> should do it.

Please, could we/you somehow get xsltproc & associated libs in the cygwin
installation brought up-to-date? I'm trying to use xsltproc with some docbook
stuff that uses xinclude and the old xsltproc included (still) in the cygwin
install (I updated this morning) barfs on it.

thanks,

JeffH