DEBUG build of cygwin

Vishal Jain vxj45@hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 21:26:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
Just typing make CFLAGS=-g does not help. It still adds -O2.
Removing -O2 from the top level makefile also does not help.
Vishal
On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 09:15:36PM -0800, Vishal Jain wrote:
>Is there a single place in a config file where I can specify CFLAGS?
>Where do I have to change it?

Just type "make CFLAGS=-g", as I said.  Or modify the Makefile.  Or, more
generally "grep is your friend".  If you'd typed "grep CFLAGS *" in your
build directory you would have found the answer to your question pretty
quickly.

cgf