Fwd: Re: CygWin adding CRs, hurting CVS client/server communications?

toscani@wideopenwest.com toscani@wideopenwest.com
Mon Jun 30 14:51:00 GMT 2003

Understood.  I've compiled CVS from source on my server (which is how I
tracked down and confirmed the CRLF issue), but am not set up to compile
anything on the Windows client.  I doubt I'll have time in the near future
to try, so for now I'll have to ditch CVS/SSH, and once I truly need
version control again, either see if it's working again or go with a
commercial solution.  No big deal for now...thanks for trying though.

Toscani