cygwin presentation ???

Christopher Faylor cgf-rcm@cygwin.com
Thu Jun 26 07:40:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 09:13:19PM -0400, Larry Hall wrote:
>R. Scott Baer wrote:
>>No ones done a presintation to their local LUG(or anyone else) on
>>cygwin ??
>
>Sorry no.  We're all just users here, not evangelists.  ;-)

If I gave a presentation I'd end up scaring everyone with my mean visage
anyway.

Well, that's not entirely true.  I gave a presentation about cygwin once and
just bored a large group of people.  Of course, it eventually became clear that
they only spoke French so I felt somewhat vindicated.

cgf
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam@sourceware.org