is this known bug still known to be around? (re: rsync)

book-girl booklinx@tlinx.org
Tue Jun 24 10:28:00 GMT 2003

Often, after transfering a large number of files, rsync will hang when
done (src + dst on same machine).   I remember this being mentioned ages
ago as a problem.

It seems to still be around.  Same as it ever was -- all files seem
to be transferred, it just doesn't want to exit when done.

(rsync: "no no, I know my purpose in this incarnation is complete,
	but I don't wanna go; no program really knows what lies beyond that
	final exit...")

-linda