at command [build script attached]

Joe Buehler jbuehler@hekimian.com
Wed Jun 4 13:53:00 GMT 2003

Chuck wrote:

> Is there a unix style "at" command for cygwin? I've searched the libs but
> found nothing.

I did an initial port of the linux "at" some time back (I believe I used
the Redhat 3.1.8-31 rpm).  The build script I used is attached.  There is
some weirdness in unpacking the rpm file, since there was no rpm2cpio
at the time.

Note that this could be made a little better in that I think some system
calls are now in Cygwin that were not at the time I did this.
--
Joe Buehler