missing exported function from cygwin1.dll

H Q thermalhorizon@hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 08:11:00 GMT 2003

Thanks, I've attached the text output of cygcheck, with the hostname
asterisked for privacy.
Regarding the functions stated as "missing" in the error message:

For vim, the file needed was _getreent (decoration retained)
For tcsh, the file was _fstat64                      "

I'm also concerned about other programs that may not find what is needed in
installed DLL's despite a consistent download and install for the DLL's and
calling programs via setup.exe.  In the case above, both vim and tcsh were
the most up-to-date on the cygwin.com site.  Hopefully this can be resolved
without doing a rebuild of cygwin modules.

Thanks