How we could benefit from each other

Grady Brown gbrown@creekpointe.com
Fri Jul 11 15:11:00 GMT 2003

>From CreekPointe.com

To: cygwin.com

I'm the Webmaster of a Call Tracking website at
"http://www.creekpointe.com".
I came across your site, was very impressed and wish to exchange
quality Call Tracking links with you.
I've already placed a link to your web site along with a description at
http://www.creekpointe.com/vendorlinks/CallTracking.htm

I'd appreciate if you'd place a link back to our site using the
following link and description:

http://www.creekpointe.com
CreekPointe.com is a Help Desk and Customer Relationship Management CRM
solution provider providing tool sets and services that help their most
valuable assets.

If you'd like the description of your site modified or if you have any
other cross-promotion ideas just drop me a line.

Best regards,
Grady Brown - Webmaster
www.CreekPointe.com