cygwin on Windows 2003...

Prasad Dabak pdabak@yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 09:58:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

I am using public key authentication. If I use the old
version of cygwin (1.3.1), I am able to ssh on to the
box. However, it fails with cygwin heap error while
spawning bash. But at least it does not give me
authentication error.

c:\bin\bash.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for
cygwin's heap (0x24B0000) in child, cygheap, Win32
error 0

Hence, I think, that the issue is not related to
Windows 2003. Its more related to the version of
cygwin. Basically, I need an cygwin1.dll which does
not have heap error issue and which is compatible with
openssh.

Is there any place, where I can get older versions of
cygwin1.dll, so that, I can try them one by one?

Thanks.
-Prasad

--- Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>