Complaint Received (Tracking ID: 1272411) (fwd)

Elfyn McBratney elfyn@emcb.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 14:30:00 GMT 2003

[ see bottom of message]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:10:33 GMT
From: security.feedback@level3.com
To: elfyn@emcb.co.uk
Subject: Re: Complaint Received (Tracking ID:  1272411)

Thank you for contacting Level 3's Network Security Operations department.

This message is to inform you that your case is being investigated and
action will be taken in accordance to Level 3's Acceptable Use Policy.
You can find a link to the Level3 Acceptable Use Policy at:

http://www.level3.com/764.html

Your case has been assigned a tracking number of: 1272411. Please use this
tracking number in all further inquiries regarding this issue.
Each complaint received is addressed in accordance to the Level 3
Communications AUP, however, if you wish to escalate or check the
status of this case, please submit feedback via the following web
interface:
http://incident-report.level3.com/

Thank you very much,
Level 3 Communications
Global Network Security Operations Team

Level 3 Communications has submitted its dial pools to the MAPS DUL,
http://www.mail-abuse.org/dul/. This project provides a mechanism to
restrain the receipt of Unsolicited Commercial E-mail. When implemented,
the process prevents receipt of e-mails directly from an end user that has
not properly gone through the mail server of their ISP. Thus, Level 3 is
actively involved in the reduction of unwanted e-mail.

Original Complaint
------------------
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Ty Coon wrote:
> VINO: VINO Is Not an OS.

Its Cygwin not VINO.

The recursive things has already been done. Puhleeeease.

If you dont like Cygwin, dont use it!

--- End forwarded message ---

I just got this in my inbox. I did not sumbit this report (why would I) and am
guessing one of the subscribers did so, or the original poster. I'm not to sure
what to do about this.. ?

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB