/proc in Cygwin - Awesome ( was RE: No more /proc/registry ... )

Robert Citek rwcitek@alum.calberkeley.org
Thu Jan 30 21:40:00 GMT 2003

I am running an older version of Cygwin (1.3.14).  Both 'cd /proc/registry'
and 'ls /proc/registry' work just fine.  In fact, 'cd /proc' works just
fine, too.

Until this thread started, I was not even aware that /proc existed under
Cygwin.  I cannot find any mention of it in the User Guide or the FAQ (used
grep).  Regardelss, this is a way-cool feature.

Thanks to all invovled for creating /proc in Cygwin.

Regards,
- Robert

-----