Who??

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Mon Jan 27 17:29:00 GMT 2003

>Hi,
>
>Since I got a little cranky about the problem with very slow pipe I/O
>when there was background CPU load (e.g., SETI@home), I thought I'd
>confirm that Cygwin 1.3.19 cures this problem (and, not incidentally,
>to leave a little something in the archive that should be easy for the
>next guy to find when their system turns all molasses-in-January).
>
>Does the CD recording software still work?
>
>Randy

Greetings, Gentle Cygwinians of the World,

That signature was inserted by was my evil twin, the raunchy Randy. I
am the dignified Randall. (We usually don't allow that other guy to be
seen outside the U.S. Too many people snicker when he's introduced.)

But the pipe problem really is fixed.

Randall R Schulz