Using cygwin and JAVA/JNI

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Fri Jan 17 16:53:00 GMT 2003

Randall,

Jim Kleckner, who posted the message I referred to, was apparently able to
load a gcc-built DLL in the same manner as an MSVC-built one.  This seems
to indicate that the ABI is compatible, and the only problem was the
function name mangling.  It was mostly a speculation on my part to relate
the subject issue to that one, but it'd be interesting to know if this
indeed was the problem.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune