cygwin's autoconf?

Lapo Luchini lapo@lapo.it
Mon Jan 13 03:30:00 GMT 2003

Robert Collins wrote:

>Now, for the problem reported.... the root problem here is *NOT*
>autotools brokenness. It's CVS being broken (unless I'm seriously
>mistaken).

I did forget to thanks you all..
Finally I know much more about how to use the autotools and what is
actually done by each tool.
Thanks to you all for the "bootstrap".

BTW: someone said at that time that "autoreconf is not so useful as it
can't install automake files with the correct tags".. at least in my
case "autoreconf -i" solves perfectly the problem (I prefer not to store
any "generated" file in my CVS... anyway I'm the only workign at it so
"all the people working on it can use the autotools"), or maybe "-i" is
a switch that whas not available at that time 0=)

Thanks, again.

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)